In German, it is very important to know how exactly you are moving forward. "I'm going to Italy next month" but "how exactly are you going there?" is what a true German would ask.German sometimes is all about accuracy!
1. If you are going by foot, use:
2. If you are going by car, bus, bike or train, use:
3. If you are flying, then just say so!
4. Last and less likely, but you might also go jogging to your holiday destination:
5. And if you are extremely athletic and want to sprint, you can also say:
Wow, Germans are always so precise...