Let’s keep practicing the Dativ! If you didn’t catch the first part of the series, don’t worry, you’ll see all the materials here and the episode here.
This time, Sarah and Lauréna will talk about adjectives, pronouns, and Dativ prepositions. Stay tuned!
- The car belongs to the old man.
- The bag belongs to the young woman.
- The backpack belongs to the smart girl.
- The ball belongs to the big children.
- He stands in your green garden.
- We sit in your (plural) clean kitchen.
- You (plural) are in our tiny bathroom.
- They help my noisy children.
- I’m fine. ≠ I’m good. (a good person)
- I feel nauseous. ≠ I’m bad. (a bad person)
- I feel hot. ≠ I’m hot.
- I’m bored. ≠ I am boring.
- My head hurts.
- This is fun. --> I enjoy the game.
- This is yummy. --> The pizza tastes good.
- I like it. --> I like the dress.
- This is mine. --> The sweater is mine.
- This only happens to me.
- I miss you.
- She is from Switzerland.
- We’ll meet at your place.
- I’ll come by train.
- After work, I go home.
- They know each other since school.
- I have to go to the doctor tomorrow.
- He got that from you.
- I have a doctor’s appointment on December 5th.
- This is in one week.
- One month ago, I was at the doctor’s.
- But one week ago, my arm started hurting again/ My arm has been hurting for a week.
- Starting next week, I wanted to go to the gym.