We are excited to announce the third annual Chatterconf on April 7th, 2022!
Chatterconf is a virtual conference all about learning languages and technology! Over the course of a day we will virtually bring together language enthusiasts from all around the world to learn about the world of online language learning.
We will get insights and gain knowledge from experts in the field. We have speakers, such as:
- Jen Jordan, VP & Global Head of Content at Babbel
- Neil Ballantyne, Head of Learning Experience at Busuu
- Tobias Dickmeis, CPO and co-founder of Tandem
- Susan Wang, Principal at Learn Capital
- Prof. Ghil’ad Zuckermann
- Scott Chacon, CEO and co-founder of Chatterbug
- and many more!
We will also have even more workshops and mini language lessons (coming soon) this year. The lunch pitch hour where you can pitch your language learning product, is also back! You can sign up for the lunch pitch hour here (note: you must be a ticket holder to participate in the pitches). This will also be added to the landing page soon!
Read more about our speakers, presentations, and breakout sessions here!
To go directly to ticket purchase, click here.
We hope to see you this year at Chatterconf!