Are you trying to learn German , but not trying to go back to school? Then join us for a fun alternative language learning night!
WHO: Expats in Nürnberg, Erlangen, and Fürth who are learning German (All levels welcome!!)
WHAT: An Alternative German Language Learning night
- Alternative activities to learn German - i.e. Games, learning by doing activities, fun conversations, etc.
- Activities will be things that all levels can participate in together - the idea behind this, is that if you get matched up speaking with someone who is better than you, you can learn from them. Or, vice versa, you can teach things to someone who isn’t as high a level as you, which will also better your German skills
- Free drinks until we run out!
- Referral codes for 25% off your first month on Chatterbug
- Meet other expats in the area
WHERE: Blok - Königstraße 76 (access from Klarissenplatz), 90402 Nürnberg
WHEN: Tuesday, September, 10th 2019 at 7pm
WHY: To offer a fun alternative way of learning German, drink beers, and meet other expats! No entrance fee, it’s free!
Bring your friends, your shining personalities, and your mouths ready to speak German!
Please RSVP here