Are you going to travel to a Spanish-speaking country and would like to learn or brush up on your Spanish? These are some of the phrases that you can learn in the new series for Spanish learners: Crash Courses. These short phrases might come in handy the next time you go to a restaurant!
- ¿Me puede traer la carta/el menú, por favor? (Can I have the menu, please?)
- ¿Cuál es el plato del día? ( What is the dish of the day?)
- Me gustaría pedir. (I’d like to order)
- Soy vegetariano/a. (I’m a vegetarian)
- No como carne. (I don’t eat eat)
- La cuenta, por favor. (The check, please)
Have you ever been to a restaurant in a Spanish-speaking country? What was the experience like?