I’m sure we do not only share the love for language but for sure the interest in traveling around Germany.
So here’s my question to
- People from / living in Berlin: What are your fav spots to hang out? Where do you take all your friends and family to when they’re visiting??
- People who’ve visited Berlin already: What did you like most about it?
I’m in Berlin often and I can’t stop exploring this amazing city. So I’m really looking forward to read some insider tips. I start sharing some of my favorite spots here:
Sehenswürdigkeiten (Sight seeing)
- One of the best touristy things I’ve done in Berlin so far was a tour with Berliner Unterwelten. They take you to the underground of Berlin, I especially enjoyed the tour about the secret tunnels between former East and West Germany.
Bars & Restaurants
- A friend if mine said, that whenever he has people visiting he takes them to the Monkey Bar because of the view over the Zoo.
- Karaoke at Mauerpark! A lovely colleague of mine took me there and I absolutely loved the vibe there. We sat in the sun, had a beer and enjoyed people from all over the world singing songs.