The Chatterbug Community Forum is a place to foster open and effective communication in a respectful manner. As a contributor to the Chatterbug Community Forum, we trust that you will represent the following behaviors in order to create a positive and safe environment for all:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the Chatterbug community
- Keeping communication relevant to Chatterbug
- Showing empathy towards other community members
Please respect tutors, students, and the Chatterbug staff. This includes, but is not limited to respecting the privacy of conversations had in Live Lessons. This group does not tolerate hate speech of any kind. As contributors and maintainers of this forum we will keep this a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion, etc.
If one violates this Code of Conduct, the message will be deleted immediately and a warning will be given. If a second violation occurs, all rights to post in the forum will be revoked. If the first violation is extreme enough, the right to be banned immediately from the forum is up to the discretion of the forum moderators.